EDGE Next launches new partnership with Microsoft Azure Marketplace

March 14, 2023
Amsterdam, NL: Today, EDGE Next, provider of holistic Intelligent Building Solutions, announced that they have become transactable in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.

This agreement allows customers to access the EDGE Next solution worldwide directly within their Azure subscriptions and licenses, allowing them to pay with Azure credits and simplify their procurement processes by administering and invoicing entirely in one place.

The company states that this partnership will make their Intelligent Building solutions even more accessible for corporate real estate stakeholders and companies wanting to start their own journeys to true Operational Efficiency and sustainability.

“This is just one of many steps EDGE Next is taking to build global partnerships in order to greatly increase the percentage of sustainable buildings, which is currently only approximately 3%,” said CEO Mikko Valtonen. “We want the other 97% to meet ESG standards with unprecedented speed and ease — for the sake of people and the planet.”

Azure and EDGE next customers can subscribe with confidence as a Microsoft engineer has inspected and ensured the quality and future-proof of each solution’s architecture. Additionally, if customers have an Enterprise Agreement, they will be able to flexibly determine where they spend their credits due to the Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC) program. Azure Marketplace purchases of transactable offers that are enrolled in this program contribute towards an organization’s Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment.

With this new Azure Marketplace partnership, it is even easier for more companies to leverage EDGE Next innovation to reduce energy costs, optimize occupancy and improve employee wellbeing.

About Azure Marketplace
Azure Marketplace is an online store that contains thousands of IT software applications and services built by industry-leading technology companies. In Azure Marketplace you can find, try, buy, and deploy the software and services you need to build new solutions and manage your cloud infrastructure. The catalog includes solutions for different industries and technical areas, free trials, and also consulting services from Microsoft partners.

About EDGE Next
EDGE Next provides holistic Intelligent Building Solutions to help reduce energy costs, optimize occupancy and improve tenant wellbeing by intuitively monitoring, controlling and analyzing building infrastructure, conditions, spaces and equipment. Users can easily integrate and deploy a comprehensive network of IoT-connected devices that provide real-time, actionable data on buildings both old and new with a minimal investment of time and resources.

EDGE Next is a subsidiary of Edge, a leader in sustainable and innovative corporate real estate development for over 25 years, whose portfolio includes BREEAM-award winning projects and are considered the greenest office buildings in the world.
More stories

Learning, Connecting, and Getting Inspired

EDGE Next Women Attend Women in Tech Summit MEET: Priya, our Director of Product who has worked in tech for 18 years Martyna, a Data Scientist who has worked in tech for nearly four years Jiaojiao, a Senior Cloud Engineer who has worked in tech almost two years Priya,...

A Healthy Building Is a Smart Building

Environment Makes All the Difference The potential of our office spaces begins with biological fundamentals–basic human needs like air, noise, light, and temperature. It’s essential, in an office environment, to get the basics right. Throughout the years, studies by...

EDGE commits to Net Zero for all future developments

Edge has become one of the first property developers in Europe to set out its roadmap for the eradication of all carbon emissions. Edge has announced that, starting today, all its newly announced developments will be Net Zero carbon – with the ultimate goal being to...

EDGE delivers EDGE Suedkreuz Berlin to Vattenfall

Vattenfall will move into its new German headquarters with around 1,600 employees after the 2022 summer. EDGE Suedkreuz is the largest timber hybrid office building in Germany to date. Martin Rodeck, Executive Commercial Director Germany at EDGE mentioned: With every...